A big congratulations on deciding to make your happiness + health a priority.
Next upcoming retreat
JULY 13th - 16th
2 Brains Retreat
Heal your brain + belly
with Zen Master Doko and MasterChef's Skye Craig
Wybalena Organic Farm
Byron Bay Hinterland, NSW, Australia
The retreat is filling up very quickly, to ensure a spot:
1. Please fill out the form below
2. Deposit $500 into the following account
Skye's Life Changing Kitchen account:
If you have any more questions, feel free to call me: 0418 988947
Warmth + can't wait to share this special retreat with you, Skye.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1) I acknowledge and agree upon the following payment and cancellation terms and conditions:
The $500 deposit is payable straight away to secure your spot on retreat. The remaining amount will need to be paid within one month of the retreat.
The deposit is non-refundable.
FULL PAYMENT (WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF RETREAT)
Your full payment is due 4 weeks prior to the start date of the Retreat. Approx. 4 weeks before the retreat we will remind you it is due within 4 weeks of the start of the retreat. You may pay with credit card (which will incur a 2% transaction fee), cheque or bank transfer/direct deposit.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions.
We wish we could compensate people for unforseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centres and suppliers. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase comprehensive travel insurance (see below).
IF YOU CANCEL THE RETREAT:
> 60 days or more prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 100% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another Retreat within 12 months.
> 31-60 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 75% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another Retreat within 12 months, and will forfeit the remainder.
> 16-30 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 50% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another Retreat within 12 months, and will forfeit the remainder.
> 0-15 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: no refunds or credits will be given.
To cancel, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel to: email@example.com
IF WE CANCEL THE RETREAT:
We have never had to cancel a retreat, however, if we do cancel a retreat due to a lack of participants, we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. We cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that a retreat must be cancelled due to weather or natural disaster, we cannot guarantee a refund – it will be dependant upon receiving a refund from the venue and suppliers we work with. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
***The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE. ***
Trip Insurance can protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the retreat
• the retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
• lost baggage
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
We recommend you speak to your travel insurance company in detail to make sure you have the most comprehensive cover available.
2) I acknowledge and agree that the organisers (the Organisers) of the Retreat act as conduits of information and make no representation or warranty whatsoever in respect of the retreat or the information provided.
3) I release and discharge the Organisers from all obligations, liabilities and claims now and at any time in the future in any way relating to, or under or in respect of the retreat whether pursuant to a statute, breach of contract or otherwise including without limitation in respect of lost or damaged property, injury, illness or death resulting directly or indirectly from the retreat.